venerdì 18 giugno 2010

Picture set 01: Drossel

Hi to everyone!
This is my new blog only for figures and other related things!

I would like to introduce myself to you with some of my favourite pictures of my favourite figure
ever: Drossel Figma!

Name: Drossel Figma n°38
Serie: Fireball (Disney)
Manufacture: Max Factory
Sculptor: Masaki Apsy
Release: 07/2009
Specifiche: Action figure with 16 points of articulation 15 cm high

She was a christmas present from my boyfriend: I wanted her so much because she is so beautiful! From that day she has been my favourite model for my (bad) pictures.




Hope you like them^^

3 commenti:

  1. ma quali "bad photo"!!!!
    sono bellissime!!!!
    complimenti!!!
    anche per la figure.... la voglio troppo anche io T.T

    RispondiElimina
  2. Great photoes Ilvias. Which camera did you use? :D

    RispondiElimina
  3. soooo cute and beautiful!!!!!!

    I like the one on snow the most : )

    RispondiElimina